In a nutshell
38 European countries are engaged in the EURAXESS Network. It operates on national, regional and local levels and plays an important role in removing obstacles to researchers´ mobility by providing key information including immigration, funding opportunities, social security and pensions. Websites display general information; helpdesks give free and personalized assistance. On a Europe-wide job portal for research positions, vacancies and CVs can be posted free of charge.
The main target groups of EURAXESS are researchers, but also the R&D policy makers as well as the research institutions, universities and other employers are addressed.
EURAXESS in Switzerland
The Rectors' Conference of the Swiss Universities acts as the country coordinator for Switzerland (so-called bridgehead organisation). The key features of this role are:
- development of a national strategy (see strategies 2012/13 in German and English)
- general information for international researchers on the web portal Euraxess.ch
- support for the assistance centres (so-called EURAXESS Service Centres) at the 10 university cities within Switzerland
- promotion of the implementation of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitement of Researchers
- link with European partners (European Commission as well as network members) to further develop the EURAXESS initiative
Jobs, Services, Rights and Links
The EURAXESS initiative aims at helping researchers' careers with
- a high-standard recruitment platform for research posts (EURAXESS Jobs)
- relocation-relevant information provided by national websites and local assistance centres (EURAXESS Services)
- a clear commitment to improving reseachers' working and development conditions, implemented by a strategy rewarding quality-assurance processes in human resources at research institutions (EURAXESS Rights)
- achieving global links to researchers worldwide, to secure Europe's reputation as an innovative area in research and business (EURAXESS Links)
Dans le cadre de Euraxess TOP2 Network Calls, des Study Visists seront financées pour les membres du Réseau Euraxess.
Sur la notice, vous trouverez toutes les informations nécessaires. Les formulaires, un catalogue d'idée et diverses informations sont accessibles sur le site extrarnet. Pour toutes questions relatant les Study Visites mailto: bho(at)euraxess.ch.
- National Coordinator Ariane Studer
Tel. +41 31 306 60 59
- Portal Administrator Maja Bütikofer
Tel. +41 31 306 60 16
- Administration Catherine Vésy
Tel. +41 31 306 60 36
Fax. +41 31 306 60 50
- Addresse postale:
Case postale 607
CH-3000 Berne 9